Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thank You God

This one's a repost from 2012 -- words of thanks to God: "In my prayers last night, I thanked God for a life that has been extraordinarily blessed.  I had the privilege of being raised in three cultures (if not four), God blessed me with a sterling wife (now gone), He gave me two postgraduate degrees, I saw countries at war and at peace, God gave me precious friends, He gave me the honour of knowing great people, I was on six continents, I had the great privilege (as minister) of being admitted to people's most sacred moments and most dark, God set me in a wonderful creation, He delivered me from many snares and troubles -- and so very much more. This morning, in a prayer with my fiancĂ©e E. (and God gave me the privilege to love again) I thanked Him for 'all our blessings since we were small'."

No comments: