Friday, October 21, 2016

Invention Four: Reversible Clothes

Many of my ideas have gone into production. But I have too many (hopefully viable) ideas to promote them or manufacture them myself. Therefore I am putting them on my blog, and I ask for no more than acknowledgement. The idea of the reversible jacket (pictured) is familiar: two jackets in one. In fact I have one at the moment. But with a simple twist of the idea, and no additional cloth, it is easy to have four in one. The outer and inner jackets (or any other clothes) are printed separately on both sides of the fabric. Now one has four different surfaces. Let's stay with the example of the reversible jacket. Now create a slit somewhere in the jacket, say at the waist. It reminds me of the conjurer's magic bag. Put your hand inside the slit, and pull the inside out. You now have four jackets in one. OBSERVATION: A few details, such as the zipper, need a little thought. My mind has solved them -- so will yours. As best I know, this is an original idea, first seen on this blog.

No comments: