This is a foot-pump organ, in the Dutch Reformed Church Vanwyksdorp, about 350km/220mi east of Cape Town. It is made by the Piano & Bell Organ Co. of Canada. The company name ceased to exist in 1888. The Church in which this stands has a built-in organ, which was installed in 1908 as a gift from the Dutch Reformed Church Riversdal. The Church itself opened its doors in 1908. OBSERVATION: This organ is therefore a mystery. It comes from the other side of the Atlantic, and predates the Church by at least 20 years.