Monday, August 6, 2018

Acceptance

A churchman praised me for my calm in a life-threatening situation last week. This was partly experience, and partly that I had fully accepted this possibility -- and the possibility of being done in, or anything else for that matter. I did not know that I had that attitude until it happened. I was just thankful, as I have said somewhere else, that God enabled me to complete and transfer an advanced draft of my metaphysic that same day. OBSERVATION: As a matter of interest, there has been more interest in a post on my metaphysic than anything else I reported last week -- at least at this moment of writing.

POSTSCRIPT: I should say, there have been more targeted views of news of my metaphysic. News of my abduction sent general views of this blog soaring.

No comments: