Saturday, December 5, 2015

Details Of Last Week

I briefly mentioned on this blog that police, last week, launched a criminal investigation. Here's what it is about. In 2013 I was twice charged. The investigation is about what happened next. Nobody even asked me for a statement. Then both of the dockets were quickly withdrawn by the state. The police then refused to reveal on what information they had acted, rejecting requests of both state and attorneys. Then one of the two dockets disappeared and was "not found". Then my vehicles and property were searched flat, my personal information being repeatedly targeted. Then I was severely threatened, and there was sabotage. Then the police stated that the remaining docket had never existed, nor any statements to support it, and they were adamant about it. There is a lot more, however the whole thing, in short, spun awfully out of control. So it is an investigation into the police, with Col. Kemp at the helm. And it begins at the beginning. OBSERVATION: This is all on record, including the charges, although information on the vanished docket understandably comes short. I would point out that there are no definite suspects in the case of the raids or the sabotage, although people think it is a case of need we say more?

No comments: