Sunday, January 3, 2016

Grass Roots Rebellion

Towards the end of last year, an official sent another official a falsified letter, which was addressed to me but not sent to me. But an informant – without explanation – intercepted the letter and sent it to me. The two (high) officials refused to explain themselves. Then came the moment when I needed to hand in a submission to the same office. I said, until an explanation is forthcoming, don't let either of these two officials touch my submission. I then received an e-mail from a secretary, stating that my submission was now receiving attention. But secretary to who? There was a blank where the name ought to be. It turned out to be one of the two officials. I said withdraw my submission, until we have answers. OBSERVATION: Informants in that office were many. It even made the news, although not in my case. A grass roots rebellion of sorts.

No comments: