Saturday, January 9, 2016

The Extent Of The Raids

I have blogged a few times about raids on my property and vehicles. This post is about the extent of them. Since the first of the raids, on my vestry in 2013, I have now experienced (my best count in a tired moment) twenty-two raids. Several have been simultaneous -- which is to say, it was twenty-two separate incidents of "breaking and entering", up to three at a time. Imagine it -- represented above as dots. Most of these raids have targeted information, or have left valuables untouched. The raiders have gone to the extent of searching inside toys and under the floor. OBSERVATION: For the first time, today, a culprit was found. He confessed to involvement in three of the raids. But before I venture a blog post, I must think on it. It is a police matter.

No comments: