Thursday, October 5, 2017

Journal Published in Organology

I am delighted to have been journal published in organology this morning, which is the science of musical instruments. It is a (click here) Helmholtz Resonance Balloon Flute. I took the idea of the common bottle flute, and gave it an infinitely variable scale. It might seem like a joke, as it adds a party balloon to a bottle. However, nobody thought of this since the invention of the bottle, or the invention of the party balloon in 1824. I think it may well become one of the most popular musical ideas on the planet. OBSERVATION: I am now journal published in five fields: theology, philosophy, electronics, gnomonics, and organology. Here is my son's Russian friend playing it -- with enthusiasm. This was my sixth prototype. Do give it a vote on the journal page. One may also share and tweet.

No comments: