Saturday, October 7, 2017

More Personal Mail

Recently I have revealed certain items of personal correspondence on my blog. Here is another. The Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors (IRBA) sent me a copy of this letter on the right, exactly as shown (click on the image to enlarge). In this post, I wish to highlight only one thing. The letter states: "Mr Scarborough was, as minister of the church, aware that Mr Leverton was not a qualified man ..." Mr. Scarborough is myself, and Mr. Leverton was the (presumed) auditor. The letter links me therefore to a criminal offence. It is signed by six people. Here then is my private mail, to Neilson's Attorneys, without comment:



On Thu, 2012-11-29 at 18:09 +0200, Rev. Thomas Scarborough wrote:
Hi Elmarie.

Thank you.

Just a quick? question.  Earlier this year, we hired a Church
consultant.  He officially reported "business unusual" in the Church.
Then our audit didn't turn up in July as required.  Our treasurer
reported this month that it was just minor issues, a small delay,
without any elaboration.  I don't know who our auditor is.

What should I be doing? -- to be responsible, yet not to stir up a
hornet's nest unnecessarily? 

Every blessing, 
Thomas.

No comments: