Tuesday, September 25, 2018

My Abduction: A Few Facts

On 31 July, I was abducted by gunmen with semi-automatics. Two days later, police and I agreed explicitly that I would not make full statement about it. I made such statement elsewhere, certified and filed securely with supporting evidence. Here are a few facts:
 28 July. I had a serious confrontation, through an SMS flurry.
 28 July. The same day, I placed this on record in writing, to leave a clue if something should happen to me.
 30 July. I specially backed up the SMS flurry, from my cell phone SIM card to my camera card.
 31 July. The gunmen took my SIM card, partially erased it, then handed it back to me, without the SMS flurry.
 31 July. They took my camera card, and handed it back to me, with the backup unharmed. 
Today evidence is lacking only for who it was who purged the SIM card. The full statement, including the above, is not under investigation. There is however a plan in place, even without me, if and only if specific things should happen now. Could this all be coincidence? You be the judge.

No comments: