Saturday, June 29, 2019

Police Invitation

Ten days ago, the Sea Point police, for a third time, invited me to request the docket in which, according to information provided by the police, I was set up. This invitation comes from Colonel Mouton, Sea Point Station Commander. I have not agreed to a demand for secrecy in this matter -- and I have responded as follows.
• This is the third invitation of the Sea Point police for me to request the docket. Privately, however, they have told me that hell will freeze over before I see it. The recording (above) is of an officer speaking in a meeting ordered by the previous Station Commander, Colonel Lento. It is the first time (I think) that I reveal it.
• Several times, within three days of my making requests to the police in connection with the docket, there was sabotage to my property or vehicles. This is well documented. While this does not identify who did the sabotage, there would seem to be a connection with the police.
• The information which the police have already disclosed, although it is limited, reveals a number of offences on the part of the police, yet no action has been taken, that I know of, against officers involved.
• The Sea Point police have defied a written request from the Senior Public Prosecutor, to show me the docket. They have further defied various requests from attorneys. According to experts, they have repeatedly defied the law.
I have replied to Colonel Mouton: kindly give me your assessment of the success of a third request for the docket. What has changed? Further, demonstrate to me that the police are accountable for the offences which have already been revealed. OBSERVATION: One should, too, hold people accountable inside the Church, who were involved. They squandered police time, and caused great distress inside and outside the Church.

POSTCSRIPT: Three days after this post, I was informed that my water pipes were slashed.

No comments: