Friday, July 5, 2019

Tampering

Frankly I am fed up of living in the middle of smoke and mirrors. The Independent Board for Auditors (IRBA) found that the Church Auditor, under my city ministry and beyond, was in criminal contravention of the Act (he was a fraud). The IRBA then handed the file to the police -- but the police reported that it had been tampered with -- and they were adamant about it. But yesterday Bernard Agulhas, the Information Officer of the IRBA, sent me this:


The Board was indeed informed about possible tampering.  Here, further, follows a discussion between me and Police Detective L. Mkizwana, who is viewing the IRBA file (click ⊳ to Play):

Detective: "But this looks to be tampered with.  This has been tampered with."
Myself: "No that's not been tampered with. That's um ..."
Detective: "It's tampered with!"
Myself: "Who would tamper with that?
Detective: "Tampered! I can look it far (I can see it from far)."
.......[SNIP]
Detective: "This has been tampered with!"
Myself: No but this is what was provided to me by the Board for Auditors."
Detective: "With that thing there, Sir, it has been tampered with."
OBSERVATION: This raises various questions. Why were the police so adamant that the files were tampered with?  If they were tampered with, why?  To whose benefit?  What does this mean to accountability?  And why the claim that the IRBA knew nothing about it? Personally, I think I know what is going on.

No comments: