Sunday, August 29, 2021

Information for the Investigative Directorate

In this post, I reveal a list of files which together prove that the police (the SAPS) both charged me without basis and orchestrated a subsequent cover-up. IPID (the police's investigative directorate) have claimed to have closed a case in this connection, because I did not provide them with information. In fact, my ISP informed me that, last month, they bounced my most vital submission again and again. The SAPS, however, already hold all relevant information, and have held it for a long time. I would not even need to provide it. Here it is:
 SAPS 496 0024003 proves that I was charged
 CR/CAS Sea Point 535/05/2013 proves that my rights were denied
 Audio 150331_004.WAV proves that I was charged without basis
 SAPS Ref. Sea Point 25/7/2/1092 links this with persons in the Church
 The above files also contain plain evidence of a cover-up
OBSERVATION: There is supporting evidence besides. The reason I have sought to address this anew is that fresh information recently came into my possession. I then had all vital information thoroughly checked out before I made any claims about it. The bottom line is, I am seeking an apology for destructively setting me up. A letter to IPID provides more expansive context. 

No comments: