1. A woman was hitchhiking near the Church, so I stopped to offer her a lift. She jumped in, and said, "Business or pleasure?" I stopped the car, and said, "Get out." She refused. I said, "Get out," and she got out.2. A woman approached me after the Sunday service outside the Church. She said with a smile, "Would you like to #@%! me?" I said, "You do know that I am the minister?"
3. A woman told me, "My marriage is dead." I thought that she wanted counselling. I said, "I have no opening this week, only next." She said, "I could rent a room."
4. Walking to Church one Sunday, a woman leaned over a balcony, and said, "Come up and have some fun with me." I said, "Thanks but no thanks." She said: "You're not going to be in Church all day!"
OBSERVATION: There is no shortage of variety or inventiveness in these approaches -- and there were more. There are encounters, too, where one can't be sure: What was that about?
No comments:
Post a Comment