Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Malicious Damage

Four days ago, I responded to a police invitation to apply again for the docket in which I was apparently (on their own information) framed -- and copied this to my blog. I commented four days ago: "Several times, within three days of my making requests to the police in connection with the docket, there was sabotage to my property or vehicles." Three days after I responded to police -- which is yesterday -- I was notified of malicious damage to my water system. Is it sabotage? I have not been able to photograph it yet, so I cannot judge just what has happened -- however this does not look good. It is strategic damage, which means that it does other damage. OBSERVATION: I have said that, in my view, the police and I should have sat down to figure this out, about sabotage and (in several cases) professional raids. Instead, police have on several occasions refused to let me report it. This year, approaching the police again for information, I first approached them quietly and personally, in the hope of avoiding reprisals. They said they could not act on that.

No comments: