Sunday, October 6, 2019

Make Your Case (Documentation)

I suffered a massive raid of my house, in which a large stash of personal documents was taken, and possessions. But the Caledon police three times removed critical evidence from the docket. I sought to address the matter cordially. Lt. Col. Gavin Brink, the commander of the section, said I was playing games. He challenged me: "Make your case." One needs to be circumspect when one makes a case to people one could be making it against. Yesterday, after another raid of my property, it was enough. I made my case, in outline:
Caledon CAS 164/02/2016
• 16 Dec 2016. The police issue written receipt for 13 items in the docket.
• 20 Mar 2019. A legal request to see these items is refused.
• 9 May 2019. Lt Col Gavin C Brink issues a statement:
        "The docket perused and no information was removed from the docket."
• 3 Jul 2019. A legal appeal is granted. 5 items are available in the docket.
• Critical information is missing, for the third time.

No comments: