Thursday, October 3, 2024

My Beautiful Bank

I bought some electricity on-line this week. My bank suggested that I click-to-buy-again. I clicked to buy again. It didn't work. I tried again. It didn't work. I asked the utilities management company for advice. They said check where the bank sent your money. Well, they sent it the wrong way, with the click-to-buy-again click. I asked the bank for a refund. They replied:

"Dear Valued Customer ... We regret to inform you that the transaction was processed to an incorrect number. Unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred as a result of incorrect information provided."

OBSERVATION: And we know who provided the incorrect information! If I get a chance, I'll ask them whose information was incorrect. [Watch this space]. 

No comments: