Monday, December 21, 2015

Searched

It must seem a perennial theme of my blog by now. My property has been searched again -- and searched flat. I photographed it all, and informed a police unit in charge of an investigation into (among other things) previous raids. The latest raid, as before, was professionally done. The raiders again left valuables alone or set them aside. Again they removed personal information. This time, even a part of the concrete floor had been broken through and tidily removed (pictured), presumably to search underneath it. This is a part of the cement floor which could be seen to have been patched at some time. Wife E. laughed heartily at this. OBSERVATION: However, I am “not amused”. I said to the police that I feel unsafe – or perhaps I should say, insecure. Not to speak of a massive loss of my personal history by now.

No comments: